Stallard Kane supports the HSE’s new Metalwork Inspections
We are seeking a dedicated Appointment Setter to join our team, playing a crucial role in coordinating appointments for advisors across the UK.
You will be responsible for setting appointments for our advisors, ensuring optimal efficiency in travel arrangements. Your role involves effective diary planning for advisors, handling incoming calls and emails, and building and maintaining strong relationships with both prospective and existing clients.
What you will do as an Appointment Setter:
- To ensure that the company is achieving its goals of fulfilling contracts with the clients
- To develop the relationships with our clients and identify any opportunities for growth.
- Understand the business and all of its offerings so that any opportunities are identified and then passed to the relevant department / individual.
- To portray a professional image at all times.
- Ensuring that all information entered into the organisations ERP systems is as accurate as possible.
- Management of client expectations when completing tasks
- Ensuring that the highest standard possible is achieved in all aspects of work regardless of what the task is.
- Adhering to the governance placed on SK via Ardonagh due to the FCA requirements (primarily through the completion of eLearning via the dedicated portal).
- Coordination of client visits in line with their contract anniversary dates.
- Ensure that all calls are answered in a clear and professional manner and that the client is directed to the correct person in a timely manner.
- Liaison with the accounts department to ensure that all clients are up to date with payments prior to the annual / quarterly / monthly visit being booked and confirmed.
- Ensure that all clients receive a confirmation email following their booking and the subsequent tasks for the next year of the service are created to ensure continued support for clients.
- Ensure that ERP is fully up to date with client activity in relation to bookings and also attempts made for bookings.
- Where client information has changed (email address for example) this is to be amended on the ERP.
- All appointments are to be made with the financial impact kept in mind and also the travel / personal implications on the advisor that would be attending the appointment.
What we are looking for in an Appointment Setter:
- Customer service experience
- Experience of call handling would be advantageous
- Experience of using data entry systems in a previous role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Highly motivated, dependable, open, reliable and ultimately trustworthy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment and loyalty to the organisation and its aims.
- The ability to forge new relationships quickly
In return you will be welcomed and supported by our Ardonagh family, with opportunities to learn and grow your career. You will also be joining an organisation that cares about you as a person and your wellbeing. Some of the other benefits are:
- Holiday entitlement of 26 days plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to progress your career across the entire Ardonagh family.
- Pensions scheme for when you feel it’s time to retire.
- 24-hour support for physical and mental wellbeing
- 1 days paid volunteering day to give back to our communities.
- The Spotlight Awards, where we shine a light on the brightest talent across our group.