Stallard Kane supports the HSE’s new Metalwork Inspections
We are seeking a dedicated Operations Assistant to join our dynamic team.
The role will ensure that the relevant support is provided for developing business opportunities with existing and new clients. This will include assisting in the department's administration and effectively managing quotation chasing, building relationships and giving full support to the internal planning/operations team and PAT engineers/agents.
What you will do as an Operations Assistant:
- To ensure that the company is achieving its goals of fulfilling financial targets.
- To develop the relationships with our clients and identify any opportunities for growth.
- Understand the business and all of its offerings so that any opportunities are identified and then passed to the relevant department / individual.
- To portray a professional image at all times whilst communicating with our clients.
- Ensuring that all information entered into the organisations ERP systems is as accurate as possible.
- Management of client expectations when completing tasks / arranging / chasing / confirming PAT Engineer appointments.
- Ensuring that the highest standard possible is achieved in all aspects of work regardless of what the task is.
- Adhering to the governance placed on SK via Ardonagh due to the FCA requirements (primarily through the completion of eLearning via the dedicated portal).
- Ensure that all calls are answered in a clear and professional manner and that the client is directed to the correct person in a timely manner.
- Liaison with the accounts department to ensure that all clients are up to date with payments prior to further PAT / Compliance items being booked / arranged.
- Ensure that all clients receive a confirmation email following their booking and the subsequent tasks for the next part of the process are arranged correctly.
- Ensure that ERP is fully up to date with client activity in relation to bookings and also attempts made for bookings.
- Where client information has changed (email address for example) this is to be amended on the ERP.
- All appointments are to be made with the financial impact kept in mind and also the travel / personal implications on the PAT engineer that would be attending the appointment.
- Continual efficient management of raising jobs for PAT Engineers / Agents for the coming weeks and confirmation of the visits to minimise failed visits.
- Assisting with travel bookings via the Click travel site for PAT engineers when away from home.
- Assisting colleagues with the planning / operational items required in an administrative role.
- Acting as a main point of contact for certain clients so that the relationships can be developed and nurtured.
What we are looking for in an Operations Assistant:
- Customer service experience
- Experience of call handling would be advantageous
- Experience of diary planning would be advantageous
- Experience of using data entry systems in a previous role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Highly motivated, dependable, open, reliable and ultimately trustworthy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment and loyalty to the organisation and its aims.
- The ability to forge new relationships quickly
- Attention to detail
In return you will be welcomed and supported by our Ardonagh family, with opportunities to learn and grow your career. You will also be joining an organisation that cares about you as a person and your wellbeing. Some of the other benefits are:
- Holiday entitlement of 26 days plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to progress your career across the entire Ardonagh family.
- Pensions scheme for when you feel it’s time to retire.
- 24-hour support for physical and mental wellbeing
- 1 days paid volunteering day to give back to our communities.
- The Spotlight Awards, where we shine a light on the brightest talent across our group.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and be a key part of a market-leading, fast-growing company.