Stallard Kane supports the HSE’s new Metalwork Inspections
Are you passionate about maintaining a safe and secure work environment? Do you thrive on ensuring meticulous adherence to Health & Safety standards? We are seeking a dedicated Health & Safety Administrator to join our dynamic team.
As a Health & Safety Administrator, you will play a pivotal role in upholding our high standards and assisting our Health & Safety Advisors in their crucial work.
What you will do as a Health & Safety Administrator:
- Update and produce Health & Safety Policies, Safety Leaflets and other additional documentation for advisors following their visits.
- Carrying out Risk Assessments / COSHH Assessments / Method Statements when requested by advisors or their clients.
- Preparation and implementation of formal Health & Safety documentation for our clients to use.
- Uploading of documentation to the website members areas for Health & Safety clients following visits or via request.
- Preparation of new login details for the website members areas.
- Assisting with the assessment of contractors under Stallard Kanes various different schemes.
- Assisting clients via the telephone / email as they contact SKA.
- The taking of key client Accident / VAB Helpline calls and logging of information.
- Ensuring that all information entered into the organisations ERP systems is as accurate as possible.
- Management of client expectations when completing tasks
- Ensuring that the highest standard possible is achieved in all aspects of work regardless of what the task is.
- Adhering to the governance placed on SK via Ardonagh due to the FCA requirements (primarily through the completion of eLearning via the dedicated portal).
What we are looking for in a Health & Safety Administrator:
- Customer service experience
- Experience of call handling would be advantageous
- Experience of using data entry systems in a previous role
- IOSH Managing Safely or higher level qualification
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Highly motivated, dependable, open, reliable and ultimately trustworthy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment and loyalty to the organisation and its aims.
- The ability to forge new relationships quickly
- Empathetic qualities
In return you will be welcomed and supported by our Ardonagh family, with opportunities to learn and grow your career. You will also be joining an organisation that cares about you as a person and your wellbeing. Some of the other benefits are:
- Holiday entitlement of 26 days plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to progress your career across the entire Ardonagh family.
- Pensions scheme for when you feel it’s time to retire.
- 24-hour support for physical and mental wellbeing
- 1 days paid volunteering day to give back to our communities.
- The Spotlight Awards, where we shine a light on the brightest talent across our group.