Stallard Kane supports the HSE’s new Metalwork Inspections
What is an HR Audit?
An HR audit is an objective review of your business's HR practices, policies and procedures. The aim is to look for areas of non-compliance and identify ways you can improve. It is also an opportunity for your designated HR Advisor to update you in respect of any changes in employment law legislation and support you to ensure you remain compliant.
What does an HR Audit involve?
Our HR Audit consists of the following:
- A face-to-face meeting with your designated HR Advisor
- A review and update of your current terms and conditions of employment, including advice regarding working hours, pay and holidays.
- A full review of your current documentation throughout the whole employee lifecycle, including discussions around recruitment, onboarding, staff performance, appraisal and training, and a review of staff retention and exit.
- An analysis of your sickness and absence procedures as well as advice regarding disciplinary, capability and grievances.
- A review of the latest changes in legislation and employment law decisions.
How often should I have an HR audit?
With a view to ensuring a proactive approach to HR compliance, we recommend conducting an HR Audit annually.